Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bridesmaid dress!

After months of looking accompanied by surges of panic that she would never find "the right one", my older sister Michaela has chosen a bridesmaid dress for her August wedding! Our quest began in August with a few fun appointments at different bridal boutiques, Michaela didn't like anything we found, everything was too "brides-maidey". go figure. Finally, after a Saturday afternoon of 3 bridesmaid dress appointments at 3 different places where I can honestly say I tried on over 50 dresses, Michaela has chosen a dress!




This is the dress she has chosen, except that the dress will be short instead of long.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I love it!!!!!! Can I wear it to the wedding also? Is that the color it's gonna be? Because it is absolutely beautiful. Gimme gimme more.

    ReplyDelete