Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ten days of happiness in Madison

After a month and a half away from Madison, I was anxious to be back in the excitement of my college town. January 28th - February 7th served both as a homecoming from winter break and a goodbye for the semester, all in one. This period of time includes some of my best memories in Madison as it involved so many of my favorite people. Roommates, ALPs, 7B, Roseville, all of you made it great.
A quick recap of the last ten days and why my love for Madison runs so deep.




1. Joe Field's 21st Birthday party on Mifflin. Movin' our hips like "yeah".



2. ALPs drinks spotted cow at the vintage and heads to the frequency to get our groove on to James Brown's drummer and his band. Funky Monday's are. the. best.



3. 7B Irish car bombs Wando's, dominates the darts board and dance floor at Brats, closes out Monday's and devours Ian's.



4. Roseville overtakes Madison. Including but not limited to Monday's, The Pub, The Nitty, Church Key, Lucky, and Camp Randall.





Despite my reluctance to leave Madison, I'm happy to be back in Roseville as home is almost always sweet - and comes with hot dinner on the stove. My life since being back has revolved around wedding planning with Michaela (I'm in charge of arranging cake tastings!), fitness classes with my mom and American Idol. Simple pleasures.

1 comment:

  1. sweeeeeet pea! first of all, we all miss you. but i'm the only one that has cried about it yet. just kidding. or am i? second, just a lil reminder, but i won that game of darts. third, i need to figure out the time difference so we can chitchat paddy whack. heart heart that you are blogging. yay!

    ReplyDelete